- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Cybersecurity: Good Data Hygiene 101 for Life Sciences
30 april 2020 van 2:30 pm tot 4:00 pm
About this Event
REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE THROUGH THE JLABS SPLASH PAGEFor details and to register for the webinar: http://cybersecurity-webinar.splashthat.com/EB
As entrepreneurs and executives in the life sciences industry, you understand how critical it is to protect your company’s data; intellectual property, company data, employee data, research data, patient data & more. Cyberattacks can crash networks, embed malware and cripple business, leaving life sciences organizations unable to operate. In this webinar, cybersecurity expert Christine Vanderpool offers a high-level understanding of how to prevent attacks, protect your organization, and how to respond if your organization is data-breached.
This webinar will cover:
- What Cybersecurity is, does, and its foundational principles
- General cybersecurity legal requirements for entities
- Cybersecurity customer expectations and vulnerabilities to consider
- How to respond to a breach, and resources to be considered
- TARA KOCHIS- STACH | President | Slone Partners (Moderator)
- CHRISTINE VANDERPOOL | Chief Information Security Office (CISO) | Florida Crystals | Board Advisor, Wolf Hill Group
AGENDA (TIME IS PACIFIC STANDARD)
11:45 am – 12:00 pm Webinar Opens
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm Presentation and Audience Q & A
Complimentary. Registration closes April 30th at 10:00 am PT.
For details and to register for the webinar: http://cybersecurity-webinar.splashthat.com/EB