- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Design and Optimization of MEMS Sensors and Actuators
16 juni 2020 van 2:00 pm tot 3:00 pm
Piezoelectric and magnetostrictive materials are key design components in transducers, sensors, actuators, and resonators. To accurately model these devices, the multiphysics interaction between the piezoelectric, structural, and dielectric or conductive materials in the same device must be accounted for.
In this webinar, you will learn how to model microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors and actuators for a wide range of purposes.
Attend this webinar to:
- Gain insight into how simulation can be used effectively when modeling sensors and actuators
- Learn modeling approaches for piezoelectric and magnetostrictive materials
- Optimize designs using parametric sweeps
- See a live demo of modeling a MEMS device