Heat Exchanger World
30 november 2021 van 9:30 am tot 1 december 2021 van 5:00 pm
The first Heat Exchanger World Conference & Expo
The first European Heat Exchanger World Conference & Expo will take place 30 November and 1 December 2021. This year’s event will be held at the MECC Maastricht, before returning to a location at the RDM in Rotterdam in November 2022.
It will run parallel with the renowned three-day event, the Stainless Steel World Conference & Expo. Visitors will benefit from the synergy between both.
Heat Exchanger Conference & Expo will provide a dedicated meeting ground for professionals working in the heat exchanger supply chain to address key issues in the industry from design and manufacture, through purchasing to usage and maintenance. It will enjoy an atmosphere of information sharing, connection, and learning in a relaxed and informative atmosphere.
We look forward to welcoming you to Maastricht, November 2021!
Our goal is to:
- Present the latest developments and best practises in industrial heat exchange
- Connect experts and peers to gain and improve knowledge
- Further develop end user understanding of specialist equipment
- Introduce new and potential clients and promote new products and projects
- Energy efficiency
- Operational modelling
- Equipment design
- Process control
- Cost optimisation
- Equipment construction
- Maintenance & plant improvement
- Fouling & fouling mitigation
- Material selection