- Dit event is voorbij.
29 juli 2019 van 9:00 am tot 2 augustus 2019 van 8:00 pm
ICHC 2019 – Conference on the History of Chemistry
The biannual International Conference on the History of Chemistry (12ICHC) will take place
in Maastricht from 29 July to 2 August 2019.
REGISTRATION has now opened. Click HERE
For a PDF version of the program, click here!
A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE PROGRAM
- Monday 29 July after ca. 14:00 -19:00, Registration, opening lectures and welcome party
- Tuesday 30 July – Thursday 1 August between 09:00-18:00, lectures, panels, sessions
- Wednesday 31 July 19:00-23:00, Conference dinner
- Friday 2 August 08:30-18:30 Excursion to Liège (Belgium), Kelmis (Belgium) and Stolberg (Germany).
- For other Excursions: consult the Social Program, which will be updated at several occasions.
The Conference will be held in the buildings of the Faculty of Arts and Social Science in downtown Maastricht (Grote Gracht 90-92), of which some parts date back to the 18th century. The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS) is one of the six faculties at Maastricht University. It was founded in 1994. There are approximately 240 employees and around 1800 students. The format of the education is, similar to all the faculties of Maastricht University, based on the principle of Problem-Based Learning (PBL). The faculty is internationally oriented and most of the programs are offered in English. Students come from all over the world. There are five Departments: Philosophy, Arts and Literature, History, STS, and Political Science.