- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Industrial Cybersecurity – Managing Your Business Risk
2 juni 2020 van 4:00 pm tot 5:00 pm
Today, operational technology (OT) and industrial systems are an important element of modern life. From product manufacturing through to oil, gas and transport networks computer-controlled processes and operations reduce costs and improve productivity.
Managing these assets to ensure better availability and output is a tough challenge, and balancing this with changing business requirements, governance, risk and compliance (GRC) issues makes it even harder.
Unfortunately, these systems are now facing another challenge – the increasing threat from hackers, hacktivists and nation-states. Safety critical controls are also being targeted, and if these are compromised serious damage and injuries could be the end result.
Although there is an ever-growing threat of cybersecurity events and incidents impacting OT systems many organisations have not yet run a comprehensive risk assessment for these systems. In fact, in a survey conducted by TUV Rheinland in 2019, 74% of respondents had either never conducted a cybersecurity risk review of their OT systems or were unaware if such a risk review had been completed.
During this panel-based webinar, experts from TUV Rheinland and 2MC will discuss in detail:
– How the role of GRC has a significant part to play in many OT deployments
– By coupling real-time monitoring with a risk-based mindset, underpinned by a governance, risk and compliance approach, an operator of OT equipment can embrace cybersecurity challenges
– How crucial risk assessments need not be overly time consuming or complex
– How production assets can be safely utilised in response to ever-changing business demands
Nigel Stanley, CTO – TUV; Anthony Dickinson, Chief Revenue Office – 2MC; Dev O’Nion, EMEA Commercial Director – 2MC