- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Industrial Technologies Project
20 januari 2022 van 10:00 am tot 4:00 pm
About this event
This project focussed CPD unit is available to any employer and their employees who will benefit from a Level 4 course in project implementation following completion of a prior Level 4 Industrial Digitalisation unit with no cost to the employer.
The overall length of the unit (including the remote tutor-led elements to support project implementation) is 2 1/2 days with 4 hours of remote tutor-led learning and an essential self-directed project including assessment over the course of 4 weeks.
This is a level 4 course.
ESP units at Level 4 have been designed to provide an understanding of emerging technologies and the deployment of these technologies in industrial/manufacturing contexts. The units have been designed to suit learners at Level 4, or those with higher level STEM qualifications seeking to upskill in emerging technologies. Those learners without a suitable STEM background at Level 3 would be advised to study the relevant Level 3 unit first.
Knowledge : Has practical, theoretical or technical knowledge and understanding of a subject or field of work to address problems that are well defined but complex and non-routine. Can analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and ideas. Is aware of the nature of approximate scope of the area of study or work. Has an informed awareness of different perspectives or approaches within the area of study or work.
Skills : Identify, adapt and use appropriate cognitive and practical skills to inform actions and address problems that are complex and non-routine while normally fairly well-defined. Review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
The learning outcomes for this unit include:
• Understand academic R&D activity in Catapults/Centres of innovation and of relevance to enterprise sector.
• Understand principles and tools of project management within an industrial environment.
• Use and implement connectivity, digital tools and control software to build a digital environment through an industry application project over 4 weeks.
• Practical applications of data analytics and AI for manufacturing systems and robotics through delivery of own project over 4 weeks.