International Digital Enablement Week
13 april 2021 van 2:30 pm tot 20 april 2021 van 5:30 pm
Are you working in the high-tech industry, in R&D, in systems engineering or systems architecting? Then you should not miss this event! Over the past decades, the high-tech industry has fully experienced the digitalization of their products and processes. Consequently, innovation in high-tech industry is now largely enabled by digital technologies. Complexity of systems is increasing, and with it the complexity of the system of systems.
Are you interested to know how to deal with your legacy? Would you like to be informed about latest verification and validation strategies? Is systems modeling part of your systems engineering strategy? Is platform-based engineering a concern or a benefit? How to use field data in conjunction with system models and artificial intelligence techniques?
These – and many other – questions will be addressed in a one-week event that will feature a varied program with interactive sessions inspired by contributions of industry and research organizations
Every working day from 13-20 April there will be an on-line event from approximately 14h30-17h30 organized by ESI (TNO) and its national and international partners High-Tech NL, OFFIS, SERC and TNO.
- Tuesday April 13, 2021: Managing your legacy – ESI
- Wednesday April 14, 2021: Hoe volg ik mijn klant?! (in Dutch) – ESI and High-Tech NL
- Thursday April 15, 2021: Verification, Validation, configuration – ESI and OFFIS (Germany)
- Friday April 16, 2021: Model Based Systems Engineering – ESI and SERC (USA)
- Monday April 19, 2021: Digital twin and data science – ESI and TNO unit ICT
- Tuesday April 20, 2021: Reference architecting – ESI