- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Main instrumentation requirements for projects executed under the combined heat and power act
3 november 2020 van 9:00 am tot 10:00 am
Many of today’s combined heat and power projects are made possible by utilizing governmental support. These programs help to accelerate the energy transition and achieve the desired climate goals. European energy efficiency regulations have been implemented into local legislation which are not simple to read and implement. We try to address important topics and questions for the successful implementation of such projects in our seminar series.
- Learn about the combined heat and power act and related requirements for field instrumentation
- Understand how to correctly interpret the local law
- Get an overview of relevant directives and norms
- See some examples of implemented projects