15 juni 2021 van 10:30 am tot 5:00 pm
On Tuesday the 15th of June you are welcome at the next edition of Offshore Day. The conference for the offshore energy industry.
Actual knowledge, visions and a high-level networking is what we bring you this day. Main topics: the energy transition and the future of offshore wind, oil, gas and renewables, innovations, new markets and technologies.
Confirmed Speakers 2021
- René Peters, Business Director Gas Technology, TNO
- Pieter Marinus, General Council & Investment Relations, Parkwind
- Saskia Jaarsma, Head Offshore Development Large Projects Offshore, TenneT
- Bob Meijer, TKI Wind op Zee
- Catrin Jung, Head of Business Unit Offshore, Vattenfall
- Wim Jenniskens, Chairman Holland Home of Wind Energy & Director VDL Klima
Offshore challenges and opportunities within the energy transition
10h30 Reception and registration
11h10 Global energy perspective
11h50 Offshore challenges
12h30 Joint networking lunch
13h30 Parallel sessions:
– Session Wind Technology
What’s new in Offshore wind?
• Export product Offshore knowledge
13h45 Wind energy developments
14h05 Fit for tomorrow’s business
14h25 Offshore Wind in 2050
– Session Export product Offshore knowledge
How to maintain the export of Dutch knowledge, products and experience?1
13h45 Maintain distinctiveness
14h05 Essentials for a future-proof international business?
14h25 Challenges and requirements to strengthen knowledge export
15h00 Coffee break
15h45 “Leading the transition”
16h30 Networking drinks