- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Planning of heterogeneous/convergent OT-Networks outside TIA-Portal, E-Plan or MS-VISIO
27 oktober 2021 van 8:00 am tot 5:00 pm
With the classic available network tools like TIA-Portal, E-Plan or MS-VISIO, it is no longer possible to design networks in which more as one homogeneous controller, or additional applications for visualization, cameras applications, printer or data server works.
Like in the IT-world, a separate network planning tool is necessary which can plan and draws across all controllers and applications in the network.
Network parameters to be planned:
- expected netload in depends of the chosen update time
- planning of additional netload about other applications like Scada, camera, printer, remote access, data server
- line deepness
- number of devices
- ip addresses and sub-nets
- VLAN planning and check
- PLC data throughput
Infrastructure-device parameters to be planned:
- necessary number of switches and ports in the network
- part lists
- connection lists
- backbone structure
- backplane capacity
- access or distribution layer switches are necessary
- VLAN lists
network drawings and accessories:
- drawing of network structure with all devices and active/passive network infrastructure components
In this lecture we show with a real-live application, how fast four actually homogeneous designed networks turn into a heterogeneous one due to the need of a remote access possibility. This meant for the PLC commissioning guys, now there was a VLAN separation of the four networks, a VLAN router and the VLAN adjustment in the switches necessary. A good and real network planning tool supports you.
Door René Heidl, Indu-sol (namens Prokorment)
Deze lezing is Engelstalig