- Dit evenement is voorbij.
PLC Designer Introduction & Motion Control
17 februari 2022 van 8:00 am tot 5:00 pm€ 900
- Plant and machine manufacturers
Persons from the fields of:
- Machine application
The “Motion Control” training is an engineering-oriented system and application training course. The participants will gain basic knowledge of how to test, evaluate and implement applications. The training creates the basis for participants to independently extend their system knowledge within the scope of projects.
Participants should ideally complete the “«PLC Designer» Introduction” training module to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge before attending this course.
- Introduction to Lenze controller C5xx, I/O System 1000, Controller-based motion and «PLC Designer»
- Introduction, configuration, commissioning of i700 servo inverters, SoftMotion axis and EtherCAT fieldbus
- PLCOpen blocks, motion and visualisation projects
- Positioning with the FB-AxisBasicControl and “Application Sample i700”
- The PLCOpen motion functions: homing, electrical shaft, cam and brake
- Lenze touch probe function blocks
- Drive and motion operating modes (csp, csv, cst)
- Applying a virtual axis/Practical exercises
Training classification: Classroom training