- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Success story of ASML, Trumpf and Zeiss
14 april 2021 van 1:00 pm tot 2:00 pm
At the Hannover Messe ASML Trumpf en Zeiss share their succes story about ‘Integrated Smart Industries for Recovery in Europe’.
The future strategic position of the EU in the world will depend on our ability to stay at the forefront of the global race for the development and implementation of key technologies. It is vital to strengthen the digital and technical resilience of the EU
In this high-level event we will learn from the German-Dutch success story of ASML, Trumpf and Zeiss how cross-border cooperation in the field of EUV technology not only creates a new basis for digitization in numerous areas of application, but also strengthens the European position in the global semiconductor business and creates jobs.
- Host: Ineke Dezentjé Hamming-Bluemink, President of the Federation of Netherlands’ Technology Industry FME and President of the Smart Industry Platform
- Mona Keijzer, Dutch State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy (tbc)
- Peter Wennink, CEO ASML
- Dr. Karl Lamprecht, CEO Zeiss
- Dr. Peter Leibinger, CTO Trumpf