- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Asset Performance 4.0
15 september 2020 van 8:30 am tot 17 september 2020 van 6:30 pm
Asset Performance 4.0 – Virtual Conference & Exhibition
The 4th Industrial revolution, IoT and predictive analytics are bringing unseen possibilities in maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring.
The Asset Performance 4.0 Virtual Conference & Exhibition offers a unique opportunity to learn how new 4.0 technologies and fundamentals in operations, maintenance and asset management reinforce each other in order to achieve higher equipment reliability and cost performance in asset intensive industries.
Be a part of this and get access to :
- The virtual exhibition with +50 exhibitors, available for chats, calls and round tables
- The virtual conference on 15 – 17 September with an extensive program of keynotes and conference sessions
- Weekly webinars about Asset Performance
- 2 virtual mini-conferences in 2021
- Re-watching of the presentations when you want
Who should attend?
Asset Performance 4.0 provides a comprehensive and attractive agenda of learning opportunities for anyone with a keen interest in increasing asset performance. The AP 4.0 initiative offers essential insights on how to increase Reliability, Production Output and Quality by using smart solutions and new technologies without omitting the essential basics and best practices. .
We address both technical and managerial practitioners active in asset intensive industries across Europe and throughout the world. The audience includes Operations & Maintenance Managers, Plant Managers, Production Managers, CTO’s, Asset Managers, Maintenance & Reliability Engineers, Service Managers, Quality Managers and of course Digitisation Managers, Industry 4.0 Program Managers, AI & Data Engineers and IIoT specialists.
- Predictive & prescriptive maintenance
- Smart operations & manufacturing
- Smart maintenance logistics
- Hardware solutions
- The connected operator & technician
- Asset Management 4.0
- Reliability 4.0
- Connected things