- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Basics and advanced applications in flow meter calibration and verification
23 september 2020 van 9:00 am tot 4:00 pm
This webinar is considering the theoretical background and practical aspects of calibration and verification of inline flowmeters for new and existing installations. All relevant basics and practical approaches for full comprehension of flowmeter calibration will be explained in detail. Practical examples and references are given.
- Understand the difference and details of volumetric and gravimetric flow calibration
- Get an overview of all relevant definitions, differentiate between systematic and random measurement errors, accuracy and uncertainty.
- Learn about influences in practical use, such as Inlet and outlet sections, Flow profiles and influences of Installation situations.
- Understand the details of different types Label & Declaration of Conformity
Dr. Nicolaus Mathies
Dr. Nicolaus Mathies is head of metrology and verification at KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH in Duisburg. He works in the fields of legal metrology, precision calibration and international organisation of intercomparison.