- Dit evenement is voorbij.
29 augustus 2020 van 1:00 pm tot 5:00 pm
We would like to invite you to participate in the webinar Circular Maintenance on the 29th of September.
The webinar Circular and Smarter Maintenance presents the latest insights on applying circular methods.
The Interreg project Circular Maintenance focuses on the smarter use of raw materials that are used in equipment and process installations.
Smarter handling means extending the life of equipment, preventing unwanted emissions, loss of materials (through incineration) and designing infinite reuse of equipment (materials). Of these subjects, specific projects have been identified and will be presented. In order to give Circular projects the right positioning, the relationship with Asset Management systems is explained.
13:00: General introduction
13:10: What role does Asset Management play in circular maintenance?
- Number of experts present their ideas on the relationship between Asset Management and the implementation of circular policy (asset owners)
15:00: Presentations of the concrete approach per sub-project
- Lifetime extension and reuse of Electric Motors, Transformers
- Lifetime extension (prediction of maintenance) of Control Valves
- Preserving industrial cleaning
- Reducing emissions especially at valves and flange connections
- Developing a partial platform for special tools (at asset owners)
- Lighting on demand, energy saving and scatter reduction