- Dit event is voorbij.
Cyber Physical Systems and IoT – CPSIOT 2019
25 september 2019 van 8:00 am tot 27 september 2019 van 6:00 pm
CPSIOT 2019 – Cyber Physical Systems and IoT
2019 2nd International Conference on Cyber Physical Systems and IoT(CPSIOT 2019) will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 25-27, September.
CPSIOT 2019 welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to an open forum where advances in the field of Cyber Physical Systems and IoT can be shared and examined. The conference is an ideal platform for keeping up with advances and changes to a consistently morphing field. Leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe will be presenting the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
CPSIOT is organized by IASED.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis, verification, and synthesis of hybrid systems
- Big data model
- Big Data system and data analytics for CPS
- Cloud computing
- Cloud computing and distributed systems to support scalability and manage complexity of CPS
- Control of CPS
- Control systems
- Cyber-physical multimedia systems and applications
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Data mining
- Embedded systems
- Emerging applications in CPS, including social space, crowdsourcing, art, healthcare, and human computer interactions
- Experimental prototypes of CPS
- Human computer interactions
- Human in the loop systems
- Information theory
- Integration of Physical and Virtual Artifacts and Events: Advanced object identification, classification, and localization
- Internet of Things Architecture: Novel information architecture design on field, edge, and cloud devices; object access and networking technology; investigation of technologies that support the mobility of functions and executions across system entities.
- Interoperability of IoT Systems: Service discovery and composition, synchronization in distributed systems, overcoming siloization of IoT systems, semantic data description frameworks.
- IoT Interactions: Novel methods and techniques for seamless human-to-object and object-to-object interactions, including Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality interactions.
- Machine learning
- Mobile computing
- Mobile computing and devices for CPS
- Networking systems for CPS applications (e.g., vehicular networking or industrial networking)
- Participatory sensing
- Physical World Event Processing and Understanding: Novel data collection, deep learning, reality mining, and prediction methods based on physical world observations. This might include real-time decision making, event processing, and extracting information from large datasets.
- Real time systems
- Real World Applications of IoT technology: Evaluation of challenges of real world deployments of Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet, and GS1 implementations, including planned deployments (e.g., in advanced Manufacturing and Logistics).
- Security and privacy of CPS
- Sensor networks
- Signal processing
- Simulation of CPS applications
- Social Acceptance of IoT Systems: Data security, authentication and authorization. Privacy protection, data sharing technologies (incl. blockchain technology), tampering protection and detection in IoT systems.
- Social networks
- Ubiquitous and pervasive computing
- Ubiquitous and pervasive computing for enhanced user interactions with CPS
- Use case and user study of CPS
- Wearable cyber-physical systems and applications
- Web Technologies for the IoT: Web-based discovery, search, and service composition to facilitate interactions between devices on the IoT and with users.