- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Create Safe & Stable Operations of Central Dedusting Systems
3 juni 2021 van 11:00 am tot 12:00 pm
In both newbuild and existing sites, a safe and effective dust extraction system is of vital importance for industrial processes. After a few years of operation, new insights and developments often provide an increased demand in stable dust handling systems to improve overall operations.
In this Webinar, we will share our thoughts and best practices on how to create safe and stable industrial operations by optimized Central Dedusting Systems. With cutting edge technology and best practices tailor-made and specifically designed for manufacturers in the FMCG, Pharmaceutical and Chemical industries, we will share our thoughts on how dust related operations can be improved further.
Benefits of a well working central dust extraction system include: reduced ATEX zoning, a more Healthy Work Environment and savings by reduced energy usage and maintenance time.
Main Topics Covered
- Dust/Particle characteristics
- Source Elimination, Source Extraction and Dilution
- Air Technical Modeling; Fan, Piping & Hoods
- Balancing Systems
- Safely interconnecting Equipment (pressure piling / flame jet ignition)
- Showcase from the FMCG industry
After this webinar, you have learned how to
- Safely connect different pieces of equipment
- Energy savings & Capex reduction by carrousel settings and simultaneousness
- What to look for in a central industrial dust extraction system
- How to increase Explosion Protection and reduce explosion (ATEX) risks
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, do not hesitate to contact us. A replay link will be shared with all registrants.
This webinar will be held twice on 3 June: 1x at 11:00 and 1x at 16:00 CET.