- Dit evenement is voorbij.
20 september 2021 van 9:30 am tot 23 september 2021 van 5:30 pm
Engineering the Future – virtual event
Chemical engineering, biotechnology and bioprocessing are more important than ever to meet current challenges thus as climate change, circular economy or pharmaceutical production. To enable an international scientific exchange despite restrictions that are expected to be still in place in September 2021, the 13th European Congress of Chemical Engineering and 6th European Congress of Applied Biotechnology from 20-23 September 2021 will go virtual!
The ECCE/ECAB programme is now published
We are looking forward for a diversified four day programme with more than 500 lectures and 13 tracks. The deadline for the submission of oral presentations has passed. However, Last Minute Poster abstracts can still be submitted.
Features of ECCE 13 & ECAB 6
- The highlight event for the European chemical engineering and biotechnology community
- Cross-linking disciplines and organisations to span the bridge from R&D to the industrial practice
- High-profile international plenary speakers as well as keynote and tandem lectures
- Industry exhibition and plenty of networking opportunities
- Satellite sessions organised by partners
- Virtual poster exhibition with opportunities for discussion, interactive workshops and panel discussions
- Science Slam “Engineering the future” as well as special offerings for students and young scientists