- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Identity & Access Management
20 oktober 2020 van 9:00 am tot 5:00 pm
Identity & Access Management Summit – All about Digital Identity & Trust
Identity & Access Management Summit Belgium will bring together a diverse group of Business, ICT & Security Professionals to discuss the most pertinent issues concerning Digital Identities. We approach Identity Management from three different perspectives; IT & Architecture, Security & Compliance and the Business Opportunities.
The programme of the Identity & Access Management Summit aims to help participants to find solutions to give employees (internal and external), customers, partners, and (IoT) devices (secure) access to systems. The starting point is that companies want full monitoring: who has access to what, when, where, why and how; because how else can one be sure that employees / customers / partner et cetera are who they say they are?
Spend one day at the Identity & Access Management Summit and learn:
– to see possibilities, challenges and benefits of Digital Identity strategies and solutions
– how to help the Business being the master of their RBAC system
– how to get towards an European Self-Sovereign Identity Framework
– how to deal with Privileged accounts, its vulnerabilities and its capabilities
– how to re-apply IAM principles on API’s
– if AI is the next big thing in IAM
– how to protect yourself from fraudsters
– how to achieve a successful IAG project
– all about Open Standards
– how to verify the identity of yet unknow consumers
– how you can actually prevent e-mail data breaches
All about Digital Identity & Trust
Because our society is becoming more and more digital, the need for robust online identity systems has never been greater, this brings with it a lot of opportunities, but also many risks. A digital identity strategy must be the cornerstone for every organisation, from the point of view of business, compliance and architecture.
The goal of the Summit is to bring you up to speed, in just one day, with key relevant topics, provide you with inspiration/knowledge and to allow you to meet with and discuss possibilities, challenges and benefits of Digital Identity strategies and solutions in one day. Sharing Knowledge and Connecting People are important success factors in order to be able to embed e-Identity and Trust successfully into your organisations internal and extended/external enterprise ecosystem. Therefore, we are organising Identity & Access Management Summit 2020, where Business, ICT & Security Professionals get together to learn from each other’s experience.
So we warmly invite you to join our Summit in The Egg in Brussels and enjoy the keynotes, solution provider exposes and ‘limited audience only’ breakouts.