- Dit evenement is voorbij.
World’s Largest Crane Vessel visit
20 februari 2020 van 7:00 pm tot 10:00 pm
World’s Largest Crane Vessel SSCV Sleipnir Welcomes You Aboard
Be invited for an unique opportunity! A guided tour on the world’s largest, latest and most sustainable Semi-Submersible Crane Vessel Sleipnir. Heerema Marine Contractors opens the doors of its latest asset to KIVI OT members and will provide a guided tour when SSCV Sleipnir is stationed at the Caland Canal. The Sleipnir is equipped with two cranes of 10,000 metric tonnes lifting capacity each. The vessel is self-propelled with a minimum service speed of 10 knots with power generated by means of unique dual fuel engines – MGO & LNG.
Note: if the portfolio changes and SSCV Sleipnir is not at Caland Canal during the planned date, a guided tour on SSCV Thialf will be organized as an alternative.
* Sandwiches beforehand and drinks afterwards are offered with the compliments of Heerema.
* Registration for KIVI members opens at 20 December 2019.
* For non-members -if seats are still available- registration opens at 13 February 2020.
* Until 18 February you can indicate with your registration if reserving sandwiches is necessary for you.
* After 18 February there may be a possibility to registrate -if not fully booked- but no sandwiches will be reserved for you. You will expected by 19.00h then.